We regard our people as our greatest asset together with our progressive culture, where common values are shared within a commitment to the realisation of individual aspirations and, ultimately, the continued success of the business.
We offer a stimulating and challenging environment in which to work, where every person is valued and respected and high achievement is recognised and rewarded.
Our expectations are realistic and we are not driven solely by KPI’s; neither do we have a culture of micro management or excessive working hours. Flexible working is also available. Everyone receives 27 days paid holiday per annum (plus statutory days), which includes a day off for your birthday and another during December for Christmas shopping.
We do not have any vacancies currently, however, when we are hiring, this is what we look for in new team members:-
- Proven at establishing long term mutually beneficial relationships.
- Considered a success by your peers with a track record of achievement, having worked for at least 2 years within a recognised technology recruitment brand.
- Skilled at developing and sustaining strong networks.
- Decisive and commercially orientated.
- Articulate, intelligent, talented, honest and credible; able to influence key decision makers.
- Highly competitive and ambitious yet professional and disciplined.
- Able to provide testimonials from existing clients.
Please upload your CV today and we will contact you shortly.